REVVING UP FOR OUR
We are opening our doors Monday June 15th for our first round of summer programs. We are excited to welcome dancers back into the studios with a few new norms that we are putting in place to keep everyone safe, healthy, and to get us moving again. Below are the guidelines we will follow for June until more restrictions are lifted.
Preparing for your arrival, we have had the studios professionally disinfected, sanitized/fogged, and we have allotted cleaning breaks in between EACH class to ensure all of our surfaces remain squeaky clean! Studio Floors are being disinfected with a commercial/hospital grade disinfectant following manufacturing guidelines. Our 4th studio room, hallway, and bathroom area will be Closed for the month of June.
Please take a minute to read through these guidelines to familiarize yourself and your dancers with our new procedures.
- All waiting areas are closed. Parents and siblings must wait in their cars instead of inside the studio.
- Dancers should not enter the building until their exact class time. They may wait in their car outside upon arrival until their class time.
- Dancers need to arrive to the studio in dance clothes.
- Dancers are required to sanitize their hands upon entering and exiting the building.
- Please limit personal belongings to only necessary items like dance shoes and water bottle.
- The drinking fountain will be closed until further notice. Dancers are encouraged to bring their own water bottles.
- We will attempt social distancing with a grid system taped to the floor.
- No outside Food is permitted. There will be no eating in the studio.
- Please come ready for dance classes.
- The only payment option is credit card or check (No Cash). We encourage parents to make payments online through our web page.
- Online Waiver MUST be signed before any dancer can begin Summer Programs.
- Once class has ended for our younger campers and mini dancers, they will remain in their personal dance square in their studio until their parent or guardian arrives for pick up at the Exit Door.
Thank you for your continued patience and understanding through all these new changes.
We appreciate everyone’s commitment to safety and we can’t wait to see you in class.
We plan to offer a similar format and possibly more for another 3 weeks in July.
NO refunds or cancellations will be allowed for finalized summer registrations.
We have created small class sizes and dedicated the studio to ONLY the dancers that will be signed up and slotted for their class times. Doing this could create a high demand for many dancers that are ready and wanting to get back in the studio. If you are hoping to join us this month, please plan to sign up EARLY! Registration Officially Opens up on Monday June 8th at 10:00 am!
*As you register, if you think you won’t get in the desired group or time PLEASE complete the registration process so that your dancer will be WAITLISTED into classes. Seeing their names in our system will help us to watch enrollment and make sure we can get you in if things change.